Top Talent Works with TSS
TSS is your source for qualified candidates throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. We recruit temporary, regular full-time, and executive-level professionals with a diversity of experience and skills.
EMAIL a placement specialist or call (415) 543-4545 to hear about some of the great candidates who are currently available.
|INDUSTRY: 01-Banking||CANDIDATE #: 22
||NAME: Ron||TITLE: Bank Branch Manager|
|EXPERIENCE||Ron is a Senior Retail Branch Manager and he is relocating from the East Coast back to his roots in the Bay Area. He is a performance-driven executive with a wealth of experience in all aspects of commercial and retail |
- Coached underperforming branch managers in effective business development and sales practices in 2012, growing commercial deposit revenue by 27% in those branches, while implementing incentive programs that achieved a simultaneous 32% increase in cross-sales revenue and 18% uptick in fee income.
- Managed integration of two separate banking platforms following bank mergers, achieving smooth transition that was transparent to customers.
- Stepping into under-performing region in midst of takeover by another bank, quickly increased deposits by 35% in 2011 by instilling new sales culture to overcome multiple hurdles to succeed.
- Increased overall core deposits 26% in 2009 by introducing referral incentive plan for all branch employees to
increase referral and cross sale ratios.
- Developed platform call back program for all new customers and marketed a customer referral award program.
- Implemented customer-centric approach, initiating customer appreciation days and introducing
customer service practices throughout region to promote customer loyalty and expand branch sales. Increased customer loyalty rating by 24% and created top revenue producing branch in 2008.
|INDUSTRY: 01-Banking||CANDIDATE #: 10
||NAME: Padro Garcia||TITLE: Loan Officer|
|EXPERIENCE||Pedro has over 8 years of experience in the banking industry. He is very ambitious and dedicated to his clients as well as helping clients within the Hispanic market. |
- Special Assets High End Credit Analyst
- Identify and mitigate relevant credit issues
- Investment focus with US Hispanic market
- Managed a portfolio that consisted of $15M
|INDUSTRY: 01-Banking||CANDIDATE #: 35492
||NAME: Florence||TITLE: Operations Support Manager|
Florence is a highly accomplished professional with over 10 years in the banking industry with both retail and operational banking experience.
- Developed and implemented numerous protocols and policies with the purpose of identifying and resolving relevant AML issues in a proactive manner.
- Capable of in-depth research and data analysis/mining for the purpose of minimizing bank’s exposure to risk.
- Managed the IRS Lockbox Operations.
|INDUSTRY: 01-Banking||CANDIDATE #: 11
||NAME: Blessie Barcelona||TITLE: Personal Banker|
|EXPERIENCE||Blessie is an experienced banker with great customer service skills that help assist her with providing quality work to her clients.|
- Ability to grasp new complex concepts
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Monitor and verify cash transfers to Foreign countries
- Assisted with developing business goals with clients needs and company values and risk tolerance
|INDUSTRY: 01-Banking||CANDIDATE #: 7892374
||NAME: Johnathan||TITLE: Personal Banker|
Johnathan has over 15 years of experience in the retail banking sector. He prides himself in providing customer service that exceeds all expectations.
- Increased personal and business product sales by 30% in one year.
- Grew non-profit client base by 15% through personal customer service referrals.
- Received recognition from the CEO of the bank for delivering the best customer service.
|INDUSTRY: 01-Banking||CANDIDATE #: 12
||NAME: Leonard Williams||TITLE: Personal Banker|
|EXPERIENCE||Leonard is an very motivated person with out-standing inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills. |
- Financial Analyst
- ACH claims and Payment processing
- Small Business Specialist/Banker
- Prepared and reviewed data to ensure accuracy with compliance guidelines.
|INDUSTRY: 01-Banking||CANDIDATE #: 20
||NAME: Jan||TITLE: Sr. Vice President|
|EXPERIENCE||Jan has over 20 years’ experience with driving a variety of banking teams to deliver bottom line results while focusing on customer service values to fulfill enterprise goals.|
- Managed the team that worked with all the business product partners to ensure that the business bankers had products to sell that were competitive and compelling.
- Developed a retention program for small business customers using the “In Store” channels, which increased retention by 25%.
- Saved $8m over 2 years by utilizing market demographics and financial models to determine strategy’s for ATMS.
- Managed a team of Regional, Project and Territory Managers.
- Key product partner in Business Banking with Treasury Management where she designed and analyzed checking accounts for the department.
- Vendor Management for a variety of projects such as Credit Card, New Products, ATM’s and Business Banking.
|INDUSTRY: 01-Banking||CANDIDATE #: 8977
||NAME: Peter||TITLE: SVP Commercial Banking|
Peter has over 30 years of experience in the banking industry. He considers himself an expert at creating, tailoring and customizing lending instruments.
- Grew the Bank of America market by $350M in Commercial & Industrial Lending.
- Managed a portfolio that consisted of $400M.
- Experience working through 5 peak-to-trough economic cycles.
- FINRA Securities Licenses: Series 7, 63 and 79 IB.
|INDUSTRY: 01-Banking||CANDIDATE #: 7234
||NAME: Melissa||TITLE: VP/Senior Operations Manager|
Melissa is an experienced manager with over 15 years in the financial services industry as a Vice President-Tax Reporting/Client Services/Due Diligence. She is an ambitious and aggressive problem solver with a focus on client services.
- Managed and oversaw Tax Reporting and Client Service teams ensuring procedures are documented and followed for department functions and appropriate segregation of duties within teams.
- Established department performance objectives and performed quarterly reviews and motivated team to consistently exceed objectives to result in monthly average of 90-95% client satisfaction ratings.
- Created a new department to reduce the number of assets escheated to states as a result of a client service review and customer feedback. Resulted in an increase in customer response rate of over 61% and account retention of over $32M in 3 months.
|INDUSTRY: 02-Accounting||CANDIDATE #: 26
||NAME: Wayne||TITLE: Controller|
|EXPERIENCE||Wayne, who just moved back to the area, was most recently doing various projects on a contract basis. Among those, he was working for a manufacturer and retail distributor setting up COGS reporting, policies & procedures and budget vs. actual reports. He is knowledgeable in all phases of finance, accounting, sales and human resources and has worked for a variety of both public and private companies. |
- General ledger, AP/AR, reconciliations, payroll
- Job costing, pricing models, variance analysis
- Sales forecasting, budgeting, revenue analysis
|INDUSTRY: 02-Accounting||CANDIDATE #: 25
||NAME: Sheryl||TITLE: Payroll Staff Accountant|
|EXPERIENCE||Sheryl is a diversified Payroll candidate with a variety of industry experience, including biotech, retail and staffing. Currently in healthcare, she is processing payroll for multiple affiliates and has experience in reconciliations, garnishments reporting, payroll auditing and more. |
- Processed multi-state payroll of up to 2k employees (20,000 total)
- System savvy- created multiple payroll manuals for a variety of systems she had not worked with previously
- General ledger, journal entries, payroll taxes
|INDUSTRY: 02-Accounting||CANDIDATE #: 56198
||NAME: David||TITLE: Senior Tax Manager|
|EXPERIENCE||David is an accomplished Senior Tax Manager with over 20 years of experience. Highlighted are some of his outstanding qualifications:|
• Extensive experience with corporate tax, both domestic and international.
• Expert in GAAP and SOX compliance.
• Skilled at supervising and developing professional staff.
• Obtained a Masters of Taxation from Golden Gate University.
• Licensed CPA.
|INDUSTRY: 02-Accounting||CANDIDATE #: 24
||NAME: Michael||TITLE: Sr. Accountant|
|EXPERIENCE||Michael, BA in Accounting, got his start in finance while at school as the Student Body VP of Finance, where he assisted in the budget and their reconciliations. |
- He has worked 3 busy seasons at a Big 4 CPA firm, where he focused on audit and testing financial controls, for a variety of companies including investment firms and insurance providers.
- CPA Candidate and will be sitting for the exam in May 2013
- Tested financial controls affecting the reporting of financial information for AAA Insurance Company
|INDUSTRY: 03-Administrative||CANDIDATE #: 49817
||NAME: Anna-Marie||TITLE: Executive Administrator /Personal Assistant|
Anna-Marie is a highly accomplished professional with over 10 years of administrative experience. She has supported C- level executives and directors and has a well rounded set of skills.
• Experience working in the financial field for the past 12 years.
• Discreet management of confidential information.
• Extensive scheduling and travel arrangement experience.
|INDUSTRY: 03-Administrative||CANDIDATE #: 15
||NAME: Bruce||TITLE: Administrative Assistant|
|EXPERIENCE||Bruce is a highly accomplished professional with over 10 years of administrative experience in a variety of industries such as HR and Marketing.|
-Prepared and tracked PAC budgets and ensured funds were distributed in conformance with applicable laws
-Researched and wrote reports/articles for the financial service industries
-Screened applicants and conducted new hire orientation
-Prepared and tracked departmental budget and monitored expenditurs
|INDUSTRY: 03-Administrative||CANDIDATE #: 13
||NAME: Erin||TITLE: Adninistrative Assistant|
|EXPERIENCE||Erin has over 2 years of experience as an executive assistant as well as an legal assistant.|
- Website content and development
- Applied pertinent laws, rules regulations, policies and procedures in insure compliance with state guidelines and requirements
- Managed financial transactions
- Obtained licenses and permits associated with city, county, and federal entity requirements
|INDUSTRY: 03-Administrative||CANDIDATE #: 14
||NAME: Deborah||TITLE: Executive Administrative Assistant|
|EXPERIENCE||Deborah is a highly accomplished|
professional with over 10 years of
administrative experience. She has
supported high level bank executives and
1 IT executive and has a well rounded set of skills and experience.
-Managed executives calendars, expense reports as well as coordinating travel reservations.
- Creating spreedsheets for tracking compensation data
- Developed company training manuals
- Assisted with financial planning and 2 Para-planners
|INDUSTRY: 04-Health Care||CANDIDATE #: 23
||NAME: Anna||TITLE: Medical Sales/Account Executive|
|EXPERIENCE||Anna is an experienced medical sales/account executive with over 15 years working in the healthcare industry. |
- Opened new sales territory in previously undeveloped area of Napa, Sonoma and Solano Counties for a nationwide home healthcare agency.
- Established relationships with over 100 referral sources, case managers, physicians, and hospitals.
- Executed promotional programs and delivered presentations to potential partners.
- Conducted on-going assessment of community needs and recommended appropriate actions.
- Received three Outstanding Achievement Awards within sales division.